Friday, April 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home(Almost)

Hi Everybody. Great news: Dad will be arriving at St. Francis in Peoria around 3:00 this afternoon! Just wanted to let everybody know in case they were planning a visit this weekend. If you were, your trip just got a whole lot shorter. Amy will be blogging later in more detail about the move. I can tell you Dad was super excited to be coming back to Peoria. He called me this morning and you could hear the excitement in his voice. I think he will make even better progress than he has up to this point just knowing his family and friends are so close. Thanks again to everybody for all the support. We, along with dad, couldn't have gotten through this w/out you! Mike

2 comments:

  1. GREAT NEWS!! I'm anxious to be able to go visit. Mike, you are a great blogger...hmm...do I remember you studying journalism at Eastern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie for bringing my old major to my attention. I forgot about that. It was Journalism at ICC and then I switched it to English at Eastern. Even though it doesn't help me at all with my job, dad, and I'm sure my mom, would be happy to know that degree AND their hard earned money finally got put to good use! HA Thanks, Mike

    ReplyDelete